Loïc Henriot is a partner in the firm’s Paris office. His practice focuses on complex civil and commercial litigation, as well as white collar defense. He has advised on internal investigations and matters relating to fraud, insider trading, stock market manipulation, and money laundering, and has extensive trial experience across multiple jurisdictions.
The Legal 500 has recognized Loïc in its Stock Market Litigation and Commercial Litigation categories in France. The Guide has noted that he is recommended for ‘sensitive cases’ thanks to his ability to ‘adjust to changes of pace and anticipate the evolution of a case, and to push clients to make bold moves when it is urgently needed.’ It has further noted that Loïc is a ‘remarkable technical colleague who knows how to combine psychology and strategy in complex situations. He immediately understands the issues, angles, and the strength and weaknesses of the case.’ Loïc was recognized as a “Rising Star” in Forbes-LJA’s list of the Top 40 lawyers in France advising the CAC 40 public companies on the Euronext. He has also been recognized by Leaders League’s 2021-2022 guide in the “Highly Recommended” category for White Collar Crime and International & Internal Investigations in France.
Prior to joining the firm, Loïc founded Henriot Avocats, where he led internal investigations and advised on white collar defense matters. He previously practiced at Freshfields and at Davis Polk & Wardwell in the areas of M&A and Litigation in New York and Paris. He is fluent in French, English, and Italian.
Loïc Henriot is a partner in the firm’s Paris office. His practice focuses on complex civil and commercial litigation, as well as white collar…
Université de Jean Moulin (Lyon III) (DESS de Droit des Affaires et fiscalité 2001); Université de Jean Moulin (Lyon III) (Diplôme de Juriste Conseil en Entreprise, 2001)
Leaders League is an independent research and rating agency that provides comprehensive rankings and in-depth analysis of law firms and lawyers. The rankings are based on extensive research by an experienced team of analysts.
Ranked Practice Areas:
• Marketing, communication & digital – Advertising law & marketing
• Media & entertainment – Fashion Law
• Franck Le Mentec: Wealth management – Wealth tax: regulation and litigation; Tax law – LBO tax
• Guillaume Guérin: Compliance – Compliance program
• Johannes Jonas: Private Equity – Development capital transactions
• Loïc Henriot: Dispute resolution – Litigation with regulators and for listed operations; Compliance – Compliance program; Compliance – International investigation and internal investigation; Dispute resolution – Banking & Finance Litigation; Dispute resolution – Commercial litigation; Labor & Employment – Criminal labor law; Dispute resolution – White collar crime
• Muriel Goldberg-Darmon: Dispute resolution – Litigation with regulators and for listed operations; Compliance – Compliance program; Compliance – International investigation and internal investigation; Private Equity – Development capital transactions; Asset management – Asset management
Established in 2014, Cohen & Gresser’s Paris office provides comprehensive legal services for our clients, including advising on corporate, employment, tax, financial services, white collar defense, and litigation-related matters. Our Paris attorneys work closely with the lawyers in our other offices on cross-border transactions, investigations, and litigation, in order to provide superior service to French and international clients.
About The Best Lawyers in France The Best Lawyers in France were recognized by their peers in the legal industry for their professional excellence in their respective practice areas.
- Muriel Goldberg-Darmon: Stock Market Litigation
- Franck Le Mentec: Transfer Pricing and International Tax
Dans cette publication, Loïc Henriot, Muriel Goldberg-Darmon, Louise Le Guilchet et Magalie Jullien présentent la directive (UE) 2019/1937 du Parlement européen et du Conseil du 23 octobre 2019, qui a vocation à établir des normes minimales communes entre les pays de l’Union européenne pour la protection des lanceurs d’alerte, et analysent les différences qu’elle présente avec le régime de protection des lanceurs d’alerte issu de la Loi Sapin 2.
(In this C&G Client Alert, Loïc Henriot, Muriel Goldberg-Darmon, Louise Le Guilchet, and Magalie Jullien discuss Directive (EU) 2019/1937 of the European Parliament (the “Directive”) on the protection of persons who report breaches of Union law. The Directive is intended to establish common minimum standards among European Union countries to protect whistleblowers.)
Loïc Henriot et Magalie Jullien discutent la nouvelle loi française sur la protection du secret des affaires dans leur derniere C&G Client Alert.
(Loïc Henriot and Magalie Jullien review the new French law regarding the protection of trade secrets in their latest C&G Client Alert.)