Across all aspects of the economy, technology plays a crucial role in enabling businesses to develop their activities and address their markets.
Our experience and understanding of the businesses, objectives, and constraints of our clients, but also of the legal and strategic issues at stake, enable our attorneys to advise and assist clients in connection with a wide range of technology-related projects and contracts. Our team spans our New York, Paris, and Seoul offices, and our Paris-based team is recognized in The Legal 500 2016 and 2017 coverage for IT, Telecoms, and the Internet in France.
Our team advises software editors, service providers, OEM, Internet and e-Commerce operators, corporate accounts, financial institutions, and members of other industries at all stages of technology projects implementation, from conception to completion, in both domestic and international contexts.
With more than a decade of experience in the field of technology transactions, our team has significant strength in the following fields:
IT & Technology Services, including:
- Software development, licensing and implementation agreements
- Cloud computing, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, and other As-a-service solutions and platforms
- Sourcing and outsourcing agreements negotiation and implementation
Internet & e-Commerce, including:
- Digital media, digital content and rights management, online distribution, digital advertising, and ad-tech
- Big data, social media, content aggregation, and traffic management
- e-Commerce, marketplaces, e-Payment, and fin-tech licensing or services agreements
Telecoms, Infrastructure, and Industrial Projects, including:
- Telecom operator and network interconnection agreements, MVNO agreements, and satellite telecommunications agreements
- Turn-key project agreements to establish mobile telecommunication systems with numerous foreign governments and various service providers
- Technology transfer agreements in the areas of telecommunication transmitting equipment, mobile communication devices, Smartphone technology, and bio-technology equipment and products
- Joint ventures, distribution agreements, and other international or multi-state distribution arrangements