Founded in 2002, Cohen & Gresser’s New York office serves as the firm’s headquarters.
Our New York office is particularly strong in securities litigation and arbitration, international arbitration, regulatory investigations, patent litigation, and M&A transactions. Our lawyers regularly handle complex litigation, investigations, and transactions for major financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies throughout the world. Our attorneys have been recognized in a wide range of publications, including Chambers, The Legal 500, and Benchmark Litigation, and half of our attorneys have been named as New York Super Lawyers or Rising Stars.
We work closely with the lawyers in our other offices on cross-border litigation, investigations, and transactions, and we regularly assist international clients doing business in the United States on a wide range of U.S. legal and regulatory matters.
- Jonathan S. Abernethy – Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Thomas E. Bezanson – Commercial Litigation and Product Liability Litigation: Defense
- Jason A. Brown – Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Mark S. Cohen – Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Evan Stewart – Litigation – Securities
- Sharon L. Barbour – Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Winnifred A. Lewis – Commercial Litigation
- Alexandra K. Theobald – Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Investigations and White-Collar Criminal Defense: Advice to Individuals
- Corporate Investigations and White-Collar Criminal Defense: Advice to Corporates
- General Commercial Disputes
- Securities Litigation: Defense
- Litigation: General Commercial: Highly Regarded
- White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations: The Elite