We represent companies, investors, underwriters, and placement agents in a wide range of financing transactions. Our clients range from start-up companies and investment funds involved in initial rounds of investment to seasoned public companies and their investors, investment banks, and funding portals. We help clients with:
- initial public offerings;
- cross-border offerings making use of Regulation S, Rule 144A, or federal registration under the Securities Act, as well as exemptions from public offering obligations under the Prospectus Regulation of the European Union;
- follow-on offerings of debt and equity securities;
- PIPE transactions;
- private placements of common and preferred stock, warrants, debt securities, and limited partnership or LLC interests, including angel and venture financings; and
- JOBS Act financings, using “Regulation A+” as well as online offerings and “accredited investor crowdfunding” under Rule 506(c).
Our attorneys are on the forefront of change in the regulation of securities offerings under the JOBS Act as well as under the Prospectus Regulation of the European Union, and understand the demands of an ever-changing market. Our New York and Paris offices work jointly on clients’ Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), and stay on the cutting edge of new regulations and regulatory authorities’ policies. We work quickly and effectively to help achieve client goals and craft solutions consistent with client business strategies.
Our attorneys have deep experience in corporate governance and disclosure issues for public and private companies as well as investment funds. We assist our clients in understanding and complying with their obligations under the securities laws, both during and after the offering process, and we help prepare the documents and policies they will need after the offering.